USPS Change Of Address: If you have moved into a new house in the same city or a different one, you will want to make sure that your address on file with USPS is also updated. That, however, is not very difficult to do. f you are registered on the USPC consumer portal for its services, you will need to log in to the consumer portal for the change of address. But, the change of address we are talking about is for the USPS employees.
As you may already know, USPS offers the LiteBlue self-service portal to its employees. This portal is the part of their employee management program and aims at providing the employment related details to you. Besides the access to pay stub and benefits, you can also update your personal information on this portal. Change of address is one of them.
USPS is an organization with hundreds of thousands of employees. With centralized access to the personal employment details, LiteBlue portal makes people management more streamlined.
There are some parts of the website you visit regularly and that is why you are well acquainted with them. But, the address is not something you change every other day or every month. This is why you may need some help updating the new address on the USPS records using the LiteBlue portal. This is what we are here for. We will help you do that.
How To Do USPS Address Change Using Liteblue Portal? USPS Change Of Address Form:
Table of Contents
There are more than one ways to change your address with USPS. We will touch upon them briefly a little later. For now, we will guide you through the address change process through the LiteBlue website. Here is what you need to do:
- First of all, access the web page https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal using any web browser
- Log in to your LiteBlue account using the Employee ID and USPS Password. You can find the Employee ID on your paystub or on your ID card. In case you don’t remember the password, simply click “Forget Your Password?” link
- Click on Log On button
- Now click on ‘My HR’ menu on the top
- Select “Change My Address” from the dropdown
- Now click “Edit”
- On the next screen, you will be able to update your new mailing address and contact information
- Now click ‘Review’ to take a look at the information you provided and to make sure it is correct
- Click SAVE button to save the new address
Well, this is all you have to do for USPS change of address using LiteBlue
Other Ways To Change The Address:
Here are some other ways to change the address:
- Kiosk: USPS has kiosks installed at various offices and distribution centers. You can use the Kiosk to change the address
- Postal Mail: You can send the signed address change request to the USPS office address. It may take more than a week to change your address. Here is where you need to send the request: HRSSC / COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, PO BOX – 970400, GREENSBORO – NC 27497-0400, USA.